GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

1031... I think what you are trying to say is the GGP has not...

1. 895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    1031... I think what you are trying to say is the GGP has not yet met your expectations.

In that sense, I agree with you. But, you could have said it in a nicer way I think.

Lets see what the rest of the week holds. I am hoping (yes hoping) that GGP will meet my expectations over the coming weeks and months.

But you can't compare a stock simply on a share price gain/fall. Look at AKW shareprice whom GGP purchased the PB assets from. Now they do not compare to GGP but the two companies have vastly different shareprices. I know which of the two companies I wouldnt touch lol...

If GGP gets above 4c per share in January 2012, then I will be getting excited for the GGPO chances of excising before 31.Aug.2012 expiry. The next 2 months could give us all a solid indication as to where things are headed for the heads and the oppies.

Call me selfish, but the icing on the cake could be the iran situation and the potential effect that could have on WT crude prices. Doesn't need to be a war, just a bit of "gunboat diplomacy" so to speak.... and believe it or not, there is such a term....google it you will know what I'm trying to say...

thanks and have a good night all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.