And good morning fellow posters.Something to read over toast and...

1. 5,919 Posts.
    And good morning fellow posters.

Something to read over toast and coffee. Enjoy.

Zurich:
    "...........Bad poll numbers this week and she'll be highly superannuated history. Crean or Shorten more likely than Rudd though imo. ............. "

Hmmmmmmm. ummmmmmmm. No Super there Juia.

Seer:
    "Poor little Swannie ,he knows that if KEVIE returns he is fish food.He has to stick with Big JULIE and hope for the best.A lot of Labor Mps also dread KEVIEs return ,I cant recall Labor ever been in such turmoil,the next few weeks when the new polls come out will be very interesting.Tim shouldnt get to attached to his shed at the lodge. "

"Very">"
    . lol. Stick in there Tim, the shed is yours matey.

denben:
    Look Mr. Abbott's negative tactic may have offered some small hope in the short term but it will run it's course well before the next election. Then who/what do they replace him with? By god I am glad I am not a Liberal supporter!!"

yeldub: " You are on.
    You are a serial multinic poster, do you also agree to not post under another nic?
    "

Go for your life yeldub - quadruple or nothing, get in for your chop

Dave: "Leaders and Yeldub are probably in bed but if they don't take you up on your offer moondoong then I will.
    We will find out if they do in the morning.
    Dave R.
    "

Go for the quadruple too Dave, may as well get your moneys worth!!! lol

denben:
    The day I heard that Mr. Abbott had been given the job, well I did not break any bones but this could have easily happened. Anyway I rose to my feet and spent the rest of the day laughing, laughing in amazement.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.