IMM 6.25% 30.0¢ immutep limited

good morning saturday , page-7

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thanks for that Bilbo35. I checked it out and the following from stock site Seeking Alpha confirms your advice. It certainly sounds promising if accurate and while its about Dendreon not PRR any Dendreon recovery will instill confidence in PRR imo.

"Technical Analysis

Dendreon jumped on Wednesday, November 16 - in fact, the stock was halted for a brief period - after a leader in the Large Urology Group Practice Association, a 10-year-old organization that represent nearly 25% of U.S. urologists, said in a Goldman Sachs conference call that his practice has already placed seven patients on Provenge and has identified 100-200 eligible patients for the drug as well. Further, this practitioner said it was his belief there could be a logarithmic (perhaps "exponential" is a more familiar term (Cohen)) increase in uptake of the drug in 2012 and that there was a need for urologists to embrace Provenge to optimize patient care as they could otherwise risk losing the patients to others who might provide the treatment. The stock immediately jumped to more than $8, was halted, and upon reopening, drifted down to close at $7.51 Wednesday afternoon. The stock closed above $8 on Thursday.

An alternative explanation for the sharp jump in share price on Wednesday, interestingly enough, appeared in the comments section that can be found at the end of an article I wrote earlier this month (Dendreon, Merck's Hepatitis C Drug: Future Prospects Look Encouraging). The comment of interest, written by a poster using the pen name "slowtime," posits that the run to $8+ in the stock’s price on...".

http://seekingalpha.com/article/308914-dendreon-new-trial-to-examine-understatement-of-provenge-life-extension-benefits

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 29.5¢ $2.355M 7.796M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128197 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.