TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

Good Morning, page-63

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Maximus bullshittus,

I'm a fairly seasoned trader but gotta say you seemed so confident you almost had me convinced, especially after your first two predictions were correct and some other comments you made had me thinking that you just might be the man in the know. But after confirmation of the Trident duster this evening I realised how much I hated that old Meatloaf song 'two out of three ain't bad'.....

Anyway am not here to give you and your crystal ball a hard time. IMO we should all take responsibility for our own decisions and accept the consequences. But I do think it's worthwhile reviewing what some of the gurus on this forum have said for future reference, especially if we again consider following the 'hot threads' to uncover/discover similar risky plays.

From '$8 to $10' at 11am this morning to sub 10c tomorrow really sums up the massive difference between hyped predictions on forums vs the cold reality of most speccies.
    Key learning: If all the hype seems too good to be true then a BIG FAT buyer beware signal should immediately overwhelm all the $$$$ signs in front of our greedy eyes. I'll be $1000 poorer as of tomorrow but the reminder lesson is worth so much more than that so I shouldn't complain.

Good luck to all and may everyone invested in TPT recoup their lost $ (and then some) elsewhere ASAP.
    Last edited by elphamale: 04/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.