VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

good news, bad news ?

1. 21 Posts.
    How depressing, extremely disappointed. I thought I’d get my money back on this one. But this doesn't inspire confidence. We have been waiting & waiting for this approval a now this. This announcement hasn’t got anything to do with an appeals period. They have been given the green light. They are in a position to go full steam ahead but they are not.
    They’re re-evaluating the feasibility of mining. That was subtley conveyed in the quarterly.
    Iron ore price dropping, high Oz dollar. Demand slowing & lot of new supply coming into the market.
    Greenies have had a victory. They’ve dragged this out so long & now market fundamentals have deteriorated. Funding towards Mt Lindsay gone. Next announcement will be along the lines of ‘mining to be put on hold until market conditions improve’
    Management will ‘continue to progress the development of Mt Lindsay’ while collecting large pay checks. Will be years before that goes ahead if ever.
    They will try on a few more capital raisings, share dilution along the way to keep it going a bit longer. Driving the share price lower & lower. Then administration.
    Another one bites the dust.
    Or should I say don't dig up any dirt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.