VMS 5.26% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

good news, bad news ?, page-10

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    Also Chris you said the fob price is $47 per tonne....it is NOT....it is $58 per tonne.....you then go on to state the cfr price....?????
    Lets do a little revision....fob price is the term used for free on board! It is the price for all costs to the point of the ore sitting on the ship ready to sail!
    The cfr price is the cost of freight price, which is the costs of getting the ore to the same point (all costs to the stage of the ore sitting on ship ready to sail) but cfr includes a risk for the seller in that after sailing the buyer is not responsible in the event of loss of ore etc!.....supply of insurance therefore would be a further cost etc....so Chris....can you tell us why you are using both fob and cfr from the shree example? Who have a different grade of ore....higher road transport costs etc....also the biggest question is why state both fob and cfr????? Do you know ventures current negotiating Terms??? There is a reason Fob is mentioned but cfr is not and i think i have explained that.....are you deliberately trying to confuse investors by using many terms with many numbers????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $33.03K 1.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 14254914 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3704226 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.