VMS 5.26% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

good news, bad news ?, page-13

1. 7,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1102
    I couldn't resist buying a few back this afternoon (held some a couple of years ago), which with my track record no doubt spells disaster for the SP - sorry about that folks. On re-reading the latest company announcement, and ignoring the shock/surprise factor, it seems only prudent that management would: a). await the appeal deadline; and b). reassess the project in light of updated and projected figures. The worst thing they could do is rush Riley into production and fritter away a valuable asset in a marginal profit situation. Far better to sit tight, with minimal cash outlay, until the situation becomes more favourable. This is after all (go-away-in-)May, when wise old sages would urge caution. Come September all may look rosy in the garden again. For shareholders the value is still in the ground and if Jordan's lot are finally beheaded it'll only be a matter of time before it comes out. Perhaps trying to progress the Livingstone approvals and a little raking around for more DSO deposits would be second-best for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $33.03K 1.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 14254914 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3704226 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.