PLS 2.53% $3.24 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-10503

1. 6,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4137
    The demand from ESS is still not being given the airplay that EV demand is. As the premium price margins that are currently enjoyed by suppliers decrease, uptake will explode as will matching solar capacity.

I personally will settle for approx’ 20kW ESS. I will be retired so my EV’s will often be charging from solar during the day. I estimate approx’ 10kW of panels which in my region will produce about 55kW h p/day. Currently I have 3.3kW on my residential house and average approx’
    19kW h p/day. This I will not change for a while as I am enjoying a substantial legacy price for any export and will have that until July 2028. 44c p/kW h. Any change to export agreement will make that null and void.

So back to ESS demand. It is about to explode IMO. More cells and demand. In ten years approx’, EV seconds will start being used for ESS, further reducing prices for ESS. Micro grids will become a big part of our grid supply.

At home, energy retailers may have contractual agreements to access your ESS which could mean in my case, two EV’s and another 20kW h of battery. Depending on contract, let’s say 20% of capacity, that may mean access to approx’ 30kW h of supply.

They are going to need a lot more Lithium. This is a long long term play and disruption.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.24
Change
0.080(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $9.756B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.22 $3.26 $3.21 $17.15M 5.307M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 69766 $3.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.25 102566 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.