PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-10539

1. 10,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1343
    The threats I see are;
    LiOH straight from brine LIT, LKE,VUL,ASN all in this space and results for LKE and ASN Carbonate and LiOH from brine will be available in 3 to 4 months from Novonix who now has Jeff Dahn on board.
    Perhaps PLS should send a sample of PLS spod there for analysis, as spod does differ from one mine to another.
    They will may need this data for EU and German entry.
    SVOLT chose Saarland next door to VUL in Germany for their battery manufacturing and intend to source locally.
    From there recent visit to Saarland they are all about producing a low carbon, no cobalt battery.

POSCO does not mention the LiOH J/V as much as PLS does . Have a look at their website and media and what they are up to, it's more about Argentina with GXY.
    U.S. and Europe are both looking for local sources for Lithium and other critical minerals.
    China is currently the market for PLS for the next 3 years.
    The PLS acquisition of AJM has proven to this market that there is risk in Australia.
    Some big players were affected and blamed for AJM recievership.
    They did not move to PLS.
    LG Energy,via Weihua, moved from AJM to GXY and also did an offtake with SQM.
    Ganfeng bought into AVZ for future spod needs and could will be buying into Tianqi for near term needs.IMO.
    Tesla went for CXO not PLS.

Then down the road is LTR, MIN Wodinga, Covenant with a Tesla offtake, all sitting on huge spod reserves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.