PLS 3.17% $3.05 pilbara minerals limited

I read every now and again posters commenting on the POSCO JV...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I read every now and again posters commenting on the POSCO JV and potential.

KB also mentions it at every conference.

But I feel it's a one-sided love. So I go on POSCO website and search Pilbara Minerals - 2 results.

One reference in each article. Here is the most positive reference:

"l Where POSCO Stands in the Current Secondary Battery Material Market
    (1) POSCO – Securing and manufacturing raw materials of ‘lithium’ POSCO has POSLX (POSCO Lithium eXtraction) technology, a unique lithium extraction technology. PosLX technology utilizes ore and brine to make battery-grade lithium. POSCO was the first company in Korea to produce lithium carbonate and lithium hydroxide in 2017 and 2018, respectively. POSCO’s endeavor to secure overseas raw materials continued, and as a result, it signed a long-term contract with lithium producer Pilbara Minerals in Australia to purchase lithium concentrate, the annual production capacity from which is projected at 40,000 tons. POSCO also signed a contract with Galaxy Resources Limited and acquired mining rights at Hombre Muerto Salt Lake in Argentina..

Once the lithium ore plant in Gwangyang and the saltwater lithium plant in Argentina are completed in 2022 and 2023, respectively, POSCO estimates to spearhead the per-year production capacity of lithium hydroxide to 65,000 tons. The new system is to supply materials to POSCO Chemical in a more stable manner."

Make of it what you will...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.05
Change
-0.100(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $9.185B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.15 $3.02 $74.55M 24.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 89482 $3.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.05 37502 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.