PLS 1.64% $3.10 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-10831

1. 2,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    I understand share markets go up and down - on a variety of influences that we all have stated/noted over development time, believers and no belivers, up rampers and down rampers, Li / mineral and associated material demand up or down, quality, competition, management, finance etc but, one thing remains constant the reality of "change pressure" that is the arrival of the battery technology and its producers all now driven by the imperative pressures of CC as in the health of our planet and our subsequent societies. This "change pressure" now being rightly backed by true environmental and technilogical science, access to real global visual on ground proof of weather patterns and growing anticipated Government regulations need. It is a "disruptive period now globally "socially imbedded" and it will deliver change because it has to. Companies like PLS, ALB etc countries like China, USA, Europe, Auto makers like NIO, VW, Tesla etc are not stupid "they know and are reacting accordingly" - yep its beyond the early days now and its happening, stay with it be steady it will come because players bigger than me (us) are well in the technology change game - PLS at a $1 app is ground floor stuff IMO but as usual DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.