PLS 1.64% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Hi Simon, Global recession will not be good for any sales...

1. 18,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3781
    Hi Simon,
    Global recession will not be good for any sales anywhere?
    I don’t know if potential EV buyers in the USA fear such a thing but It may be a factor ?
    And 20% fewer August Tesla sales than last August’s 17,800 is a reduction of 3,560 vehicles .
    It would be interesting to see if some potential buyers chose a competitor ?

..Also August sales have not yet made it on to this chart in your story ?
    But it shows June sales were third highest month on record .

I feel there are plenty of factors at play regards the decision to buy a new car, and affordability is an issue that is still being worked through
    I have wanted to get a ‘new’ car for a whole now but decided it’s better to switch to a second hand ‘transition’ vehicle while the EV industry gets off the ground a bit more .

Also, as Ken Brinsden said, the commentary down talking the current state of lithium markets is in contrast to
    the significant interest we have continued to see from strategic players in the lithium-ion supply chain”.

“In particular, the focus is on the quality and security of the lithium raw material supply and matching the raw material demand growth to growth downstream,” he said
    .”

https://thewest.com.au/business/min...sings-to-tip-111m-into-coffers-ng-b881312445z

I think the supplier are genuinely looking at the big picture here, whatever current sentiment or even sales..
    Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 05/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.050(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.06 $3.00 $41.07M 13.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 622937 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.