PLS 0.35% $2.84 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-1731

1. 3,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 994
    that is where the problem lies, you need strong continuous production and sales, you just dont have that at the moment, I said a while back that the SP would fall below the CR only to be abused and name called, its time reality set in here, this is where PLS is and IMHO where it will stay for the next 6-9 months or longer, all this talk of what VW and other manufacturers are doing means zilch, unless you have agreements in place with them, IMHO CATL will take over PLS with a low ball offer, the SP will be driven down and eventually holders will be happy to offload at any price, M*L is another one I commented in a while back and if anyone is following you will see what is happening over there, C#A holders dont like me either, but I saw what was happening around the 15 cent mark, now look, I fully expect a lowball offer from the Chinese to T/O and IMHO PLS is no different, IMHO I believe over the next month the SP in PLS will be pushed down to around the 25-28 mark and then held there, the usual suspects can jump up and down here and bag me but thats ok I am use to it, I certainly do not mind being wrong but please watch for the signs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.84
Change
-0.010(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $8.476B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.92 $2.81 $23.57M 8.245M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 212166 $2.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.84 45680 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.