PLS 2.96% $4.18 pilbara minerals limited

'But no... do not believe me. believe your fearless leader who...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320
    'But no... do not believe me. believe your fearless leader who told the market that Ganfeng did not want product. While Ganfeng purchased from AJM and everyone else.

If you do not see the potential mistruths for what they are then you deserve to lose money.

Pink.'

Hmmm, me thinks Mr Pink Bunny Rabbit has not picked up the phone and spoken to the Company??

For the record...I have, I spoke at length with Ken.

Ganfeng did not ask PLS to moderate supply. The reduction in supply was PLS's response to the current market conditions. We don't want to spend too much cash and have material sitting on a stockpile. It's our response to the market rather than any one of our customers asking us to slow down. Was his comment.

Ganfeng are waiting for a pre heating facility and a conveyor conversion at the front of their plant in order to accept our product.

Currently Ganfeng's plant is more suited to a course product with low moisture content. They are able to obtain that product from AJM at a competitive cost.

General Lithium's conversion facility achieves the best results from a fine product. A course product can explode and turn to dust in their calciner and as a consequence the recovery is lower.

It is not just about tipping rocks into a hopper.... The product has to be matched to the conversion facility and that's what PLS are working on as we speak, matching supply to customer requirements. It's a little more complex that you may think it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.18
Change
0.120(2.96%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.13 $4.20 $4.11 $86.61M 20.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1408666 $4.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.19 165878 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.18
  Change
0.120 ( 3.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.12 $4.20 $4.12 4580071
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.