PLS 3.86% $2.74 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-3261

1. 2,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    It took more than a couple days but maya.m this is hindsight stuff isn't it? You do recall how hot the sector was at that time, skyrocketing spod. prices, etc and it was a genuine concern re possible t/over at that period for such a move. So yes, it was in the end not necessary but ozblue doesn't walk on water even though I am a fan, and has made some losses on PLS which his latest post states.
    Many many well regarded posters we have followed in those heady days of 2015,2016, 2017 never ever suggested we have an oversupply issue and that spod. prices would have halved.
    I have lost $60k ......so far and bought a few back at 32 so am now in paper loss and now am a pensioner so like a heap of others I am suffering. Now if I recall you have made money on PLS although I stand corrected if that is not the case and good on you if you have. Would make my day if someone has made a motza.
    Cheers
    Moowee
    PS And to boot I recommended this share to my son and stepson who have lost a heap. I frankly wished I never heard of PLS. ...am so over it. And intermittent times of no sleep carrying this guilt doesn't improve my mood. They do take total responsibility of their decisions and don't blame me but still I suffer guilt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.74
Change
-0.110(3.86%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.80 $2.80 $2.66 $184.4M 67.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 238827 $2.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.74 274109 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.