PLS 3.86% $2.74 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-3270

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Hello Oz,

So glad you have graced us again with your presence. I am a holder of PLS and completely reject your comment

"technical point of 'low 20's' is definitely on the cards"

What about what price ESR was going to when you were ramping the proverbial out of that stock. Did your stock prediction turn out true there? You cost a lot of mum and dad investors all their money. Their Christmas presents are still 0 after many years of following your advice that nothing is wrong and everyone should buy.

Yes PLS plant is not currently in production and still testing. I am waiting on the positive news that the plant is operating again. This should prevent the "low 20's" you are predicting.

Happy that you bought PLS stock at a very low cents per share - you are a champion happy clap for you. I bought at 98 c so I have many more reasons to see this company be successful which I believe it will be.

I find your comments deliberately mischievous and malicious. If people genuinely believe this poster is not just seeking to push the share price down to buy then add some dragons to your story.

Thanks,
    Tea

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.74
Change
-0.110(3.86%)
Mkt cap ! $8.249B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.80 $2.80 $2.66 $184.4M 67.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 238827 $2.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.74 274109 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.