PLS 2.17% $2.93 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-3312

1. 2,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2102
    When you look at the drill results, reporting over the last 4 years, nothing that has happened here and now to PLS that is/was unexpected.

It was never a matter of "if" but more a matter of "when" PLS would have issues.

To set the record straight I bought PLS when it was sub 5c and sold off at a good profit and have invested in other stocks since. Having watched closely over the years you just get tired of the keyboard warriors making false statements and then attempting to navigate everyone into their own personal narrative.

I do agree with some issues raised by Oz, kikker and others when they write factual submissions that coincides with actual facts. It is the BS and agenda towards others I have the issue with. Some posters feel the need to attack other stocks including Oz. Just look at his countless WFE postings.

If you wish to refer to my postings on AVZ, I am no longer involved there as I see many issues with management. I will leave it at that as I have friends still invested there.

As for PLS, the outlook is dull when you take all current circumstances into account. At least for the foreseeable future. Perhaps the Trumpinator will make an agreement with China soon and the market can move forward once again!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.93
Change
-0.065(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $8.819B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $2.97 $2.92 $8.087M 2.749M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 509093 $2.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.93 96245 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.