PLS 0.00% $2.58 pilbara minerals limited

Why was PlS down again today ? Because Sect 1041A of the Trade...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Why was PlS down again today ? Because Sect 1041A of the Trade Practises Act was breached thousands of times today.
    Is the ASX Corrupt. ??Why doesn't ASiC act on these breaches.?
    Is it true that a senior person in ASiC used to belong to a fund that specialized in HF and algorithmic trading that manipulated the Share Price of many many stocks...is that true?
    It is true that the uptick rule in Canada is being challenged ...here's the link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBPEnUSCnW0

It is true that last week GPIS the largest pension fund in the world banned the financing of short sellers.

Iv'e been told by an insider working for the biggest trading group in Australia that every day sect 1041 A of the trade practises act is breached thousands of times on the ASX, and many many stocks are prevented from trading on their merits.? Yes, sadly, that maybe true
    We have seen massive amounts of Corruption in the Banks as a result of the banking and finance Royal Commission.
    Does anyone really think that corruption on a similar scale does not occur on the ASX daily ?
    This video has the manipulators very nervous.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpNDjSEaYW0&feature=youtu.be

Do we need a royal Commission into the ASX ? I think we we do and I have submitted a request to the office of Prime Minister...We'll see what happens with that....( you got one too Albert,don't worry )
    Is the ASX corrupt ? You tell me !
    The ASX video might like to be passed on..yes? It's up to you. It has already been circulated widely.
    If PlS was allowed to trade on it's merits or rather if the market was a forward looking entity ,like it used to be,,it would be over $1 right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.769B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.61 $2.65 $2.49 $78.76M 30.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15582 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.58 36624 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.