PLS 0.67% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

W2 has showed his credibility with his rant that he is a ‘I am...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681

W2 has showed his credibility with his rant that he is a ‘I am this I am that I’ve been investing x years and I spoke to senior former PLS (anonymous) in the know all’s.’ Really, are they all former or some still current?

“...your opinions are not based on factual information whereas mine are. I have been invested in PLS for five years, participated in of market CRs, I know some current and former directors

Most importantly I only post what I believe to be the truth...”

“Believe to be the truth”— I didn’t realize this was an article of faith protected under the proposed new religious freedom bill in Australia.

My opinions are based on facts that no on on this forum has adequately challenged to date.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/40363351/single

PLS has not announced via the ASX high magnesium!!

The only source for this was ‘Royal Viking’ on Twitter, and Ken & Co likely pounced on it as the said tweet was removed no long after!!

Fact 1: (since I’m apparently on ignore) Wombat2 can not show on any ASX announcement the high magnesium comment in 2019 or any year on a PLS announcement for the lithium project.

Fact 2: Instead asking me where is my source for iron staining and it’s omission from PLS announcements Wombat 2 elects to ‘lay down the law’ about who has mere opinion and who has the facts. How dangerous an attitude.

FACT 3. A more humble and astute poster here Binwood accepted he swallowed the management “kool aid” in August 2018 about Fe questions and SC6 spec.

FACT 4. PLS has never been in a basic to industry standard (see Greenbushes Talison for authority) given a proper description of their SC6 so that investors can tell from moisture content, grind size ratios, full impurity count to indicate at a basic level how the feedstock and plant are working together and for how converters are judging the quality for their needs.

Anyone like wombat 2 that has chats with Airguide will know all these aspects really matter so I’m surprised none of those chats have surfaced here. Probably self-censorship?

Questions and requests for the company:

Show us the second certificate obscured by the first one showing product appraisal from Chinese offtakers in August 2018 and in subsequent corporate presentations.

Publish the mathematical formula for statistically formulating iron species present in JORC resources and a complete map for drill holes detailing the statistical Fe count.

Is PLS sc linked to the industrial carbonate price (domestic China)

Why was Ganfeng so quick and happy to agree to the pricing formula, as discussed in the Joe Lowry interview?

Why has PLS not published MET test work in full?

Why is there no TG SC offtake realized considering it was on-spec?

Why hasn’t PLS mentioned “iron staining” in export SC in any ASX announcement release though it has stated it to DER gov au ?https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/40363351/single

Why is PLS not publishing mica, and moisture level of SC export and grind size range?

Why did two directors sell shares whilst CATL was doing due diligence? How is this allowable?

———

Finally even after changes to the plant, the resources or better zonations with massive over and under burden with incalculable contact zones with deeply embedded iron species in t he spodumene lattice, remains the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
-0.020(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.92 $2.98 $2.90 $38.78M 13.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15056 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 89928 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.