PLS 0.00% $3.23 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-40

1. 3,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692

China has build a very large lithium mine and no longer needs to buy from Australia.

Many new mines coming into the market now. Over supply problems.

Morgan Stanley predicted this late last year and its all coming true now.

Morgan Stanley now stating that the lithium price will fall by 50% more over the next 3 years.

PLS market is China and South Korea only. China drops out then what.

Just like when the iron ore price fell through the junior miners stopped production to save cash then they went belly up soon afterwards.

Iron ore price is up so the iron ore stocks are booming.

Lithium stocks have fallen about 70% in recent times and people wonder why the lithium shares are doing so poorly around the globe.

Its true more electric vehicles coming but no where near as fast as first thought and with over supply they are stating that there will be twice as much lithium in stock piles than what is needed which means prices have to fall.

Many sites are stating a few lithium producers have to fall before the price can go back up.

I expect PLS shares to be in the 20c range by years end unless a miracle occurs and the lithium price goes up or PLS cut more costs and get many more buyers.

I notice Ken sold 7m share at 76c recently.

As I type this around one million shares at sell for 50c but not to many buyers at 49.5c

Set to go far lower.

I'll only get back in when lithium prices come back up in the years ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.721B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ $3.26 $3.07 $234.2K 61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 41571 $3.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.05 1409 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.44am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.