PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-4472

1. 8,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4436
    Materials, products, etc are no arriving nor leaving China at present. However, some coy's in China's battery supply chain are still operating, though at a lower capacity. I read today that stockpiles of cobalt are running low, which would imply Li inventories and other battery raw materials may be in the same boat, or not on the boat in this case. If corona virus is contained in the short term, it's probable there will be a lot of pent up demand in the June qtr this year, including restocking.

I'm quite surprised how well the markets are holding up under the corona virus. I guess the level if liquidity being pumped into the US and China markets is artificially propping up. If virus not contained soon, a major headwind for global trade. Quite a few coy's starting to report impact on their business under continues disclosure rules. Stating the obvious, but could get a bit ugly for the global markets, as 8 weeks of lost production will hit the bottom line of those coy's affected. Shell and Total already arguing with China customers for not meeting their offtake obligations.

Let hope the virus is contained soon.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.