PLS 0.69% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-4963

1. 43,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Unfortunately your superfund has the final say on any policy they deem ethical etc.

Long ago I had already accepted that even when all the ducks lined up and I am riding a good paper gain, I never know about the future nor any black swan event. Maybe it’s time to do research on hedging a long term bet and what techniques are available for us retail punters.

It is one thing to hope that this sector will recover and another where the macro is driving fear. The current Covid19 driven panic may take some time to recover confidence of the market. Unlike GFC this time around central Bankers are the ones perceived to be panicking and bringing out bazookas so early in the fright. Markets usually sense such desperate early responses with skepticism unfortunately.

This global destruction of growth fundamentals may take years to wash through in an already tapped out debt driven drunken bubble. The sector could recover eventually but will PLS survive any cash flow issue interim if it is burning cash.

The logical conclusion is that I think we have not see the worse if it yet because US is only starting to get their infection numbers going. No country to date had the ability to mitigate infections spreading. They end up controlling a bad situation from getting worse.

I’m not here convincing anyone that I’m a doom seeking shorter but I’ve been bearish once they brought the begging bowl. These past 3-4 weeks even having survived GFC , the rate if this sell off is just mind boggling. In my limited experience, the first ones to get sold off are the junior stories , then junior miners with debt and no margin then the big boys.

You read a lot about the receding tide, now we see the naked swimming. Sorry I wasn’t meant to sound condescending but reality sometimes needs to be embrace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.94 $2.80 $102.1M 35.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 314863 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 20820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.