PLS 3.17% $3.05 pilbara minerals limited

Tesla Gigafactory Shanghai is about to double in size as it...

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Tesla Gigafactory Shanghai is about to double in size as it commits to Model Y
    https://electrek.co/2020/05/04/tesla-gigafactory-shanghai-double-in-size-model-y/

I actually don't care so much about trolls here. Like I said in a previous post, people that could be easily influenced have mostly left this place. Given what the market has expeirienced in the past year, there is absolutely no reason they could stick until now (and I have to admit if they left early they did get it right, for now). People that are still here are all very stubborn, like me. The others will only come back in after the stock price has risen sharply. So, save some energy please, you won't make any difference.

What is even more hilarious is the people that bought other lithium companies come here downramping. Guys, have you even noticed that when the lithium market suffers, most lithium companies suffer just as much, and simultaneously? Maybe some lithium companies are better than others, and that is everyone's opinion, but at this stage, the lithium market is the dominant force in deciding the stock price trend.

God, these people are really a mystery to me.
    Last edited by countercon: 07/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.