PLS 0.66% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-629

1. 1,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Car companies are spending $US255 billion to develop more than 200 new plug-in vehicles through 2023

Thanks everybody - there are some great posts in recent times. Kikker's post is great mate.

What doesn't gel for me is that the car manufacturers are gung-ho into the EV scenario, but there those bigger companies pointing out that there are hiccups between the miner and the battery being delivered to the factory door. They shrug their shoulders and say we will do 'care and maintenance' or 'stockpile' . Quite a few PLS posters have pointed this out already in one form or another.

Perhaps then it is a lot of white noise made by the big lithium producers to simply create a delay for the startup juniors getting their mines financed.? In my opinion I would think just a 12 month delay would be sufficient to leave the juniors so far behind as to be virtually out of the race for the next five years.

The fact that PLS is now in production and sitting on a very large resource and well ahead of the apparent delaying tactics may mean that we have escaped this attempt to slow the Lithium 'wannabees'.

$US255 billion is a LOT of money. There is no way these worldwide companies are going to be denied the materials to fulfill their plans. Simply just not going to happen. !!!!!!

So for all the other noise we are hearing just follow the money and the experience of a hundred year plus motor industry.

snake.JPG

So we are hearing mixed messages: some from those who would have us believe the doom and gloom and others who are joining dots in a sensible and logical way it seems to me. The Ice Age is over- don't let them freeze you out.
    Last edited by LocksmithTrader: 13/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.020(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.01 $2.99 $6.772M 2.245M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 177173 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 87983 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.