PLS 1.64% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-6634

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Further to the "Kiss Oil Goodbye" add campaign (posted earlier) here is what the company is saying....

"Chief Marketing Officer Julia Jack says moving away from petrol and diesel cars is one of the most impactful changes we can all make to reduce our individual and collective impact on the environment.

“It’s time to say goodbye to our old modes of transport because there’s a better alternative. The electricity we generate and use in New Zealand is over 80% renewable and that’s growing. It’s a massive natural advantage we have over many parts of the world. We don’t need to be importing and burning fossil fuels for transport when we have better, healthier and cheaper options,” Julia says."

Well I could not agree more. It is exactly why I purchased PLS 3 or 4 years ago and have been through the ups and downs and why I'm still here. In the meantime the mine has been built, is now meeting forecast recovery rates, is refinanced and no significant replacement technology has jumped out of the woods yet, despite many down-rampers forecasts. Further an agreement with POSCO is on the horizon along with other potentials in the wings. Bottom line is the more time goes on the better things are getting.
    Au revoir big oil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.050(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.06 $3.00 $41.07M 13.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 622937 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.