PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-6885

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390

Gap closed (a real small one).

Please excuse me HC while I talk with my friends on the other side ……..

‘My little friends. I watched you this morning playing all by yourselves. Sad. No one else playing with you. Shuffle, shuffle, shuffle – in this account, out that account, open the gate let a few through – which you gobbled up ravenously - into this account, out of that, you’re going stir crazy aren’t you my little ones. Everyone is exhausted. You have exhausted everyone. All the weak hands gone, only strong ones left – no you cannot have mine – I am stronger than you – I will outlast you – ha, ha, ha. Only you are in the game now. You control but for how much longer. Time is short – I like that one – time is short, my little short friends. Only you can move the pieces now, are you going to sit there – no you can’t do that can you cause its costing you more shorts, more money, more of your profit, more of your time – it’s very commercial for you – not for me. Feed then my friends, as you have been doing over the last few hours. Nice lunch, salad, munch, munch, munch. Let me put some salt on your salad – remember what happened at Tesla – how much did it cost. Eat my little 108M friends. Time is short before a lot of you get caught in the rush. Lost little souls forever. Ha, ha, ha – you know I will win in the end.’

…… thank you for letting an old idiot have a bit of amusement ….. my excuse is lockdown!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.