PLS 0.67% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-6898

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Scoslow let’s Australia down without having the Energy Minister (who he is responsible for) completing due diligence on all types of energy to take Australia forward - instead of just selecting gas (we know the political drivers here).

Considerations should include - what is best value for money (short/medium/long term) for the producer and consumer, as well as - I say more importantly, what is good for our Planet!!!

Public Servants don’t even need to do the heavy lifting, a tender should be put out to industry to take this country forward, all the Govt do is set the scope!!!

I know it’s not a political thread and we all know our govt should make this country a lithium power house (end to end opportunities) but the “Good” news is we have Australian People in influence that care about Australia and the world - Mike Canon Brookes (plus is good friends with Elon)...

Interesting days/week ahead - he won’t given in and will be fuelled by good and no doubt we all remember his influence on Musk with the SA battery project!

Your reward is in your patience!

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/12668266

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
-0.020(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.92 $2.98 $2.90 $38.78M 13.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15056 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 89928 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.