PLS 1.01% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-7235

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    every poster here is anticipating a dramatic increase in Sales from PLS, the September Quarter will show growth of sales, given the lead times involved and shortage of converters and manufacturers growth through presumably scaled back manufacturing of cars caused by disrupted trade world wide from COVID that growth has been hampered and has also constricted supply of raw materials , all PLS holders are I think quite rightfully anticipating growth in scale of sales and the value of sales at some point from now due to the significant lead times involved in building suitable inventory of raw material to support manufacturing growth I am hopeful we will see evidence of this reflected in the abysmal current share price of PLS which one would assume given its potential scale would be prized as a source of reliable supply. Teslas announcements regarding streamlined battery manufacture will almost certainly be under the microscope of those currently looking to build battery plants, myself and many others I am sure are still down 40% and will be considering selling to take advantage of other stocks currently on offer at once in a decade prices, for me thats Banks and I suspect many majors are selling to take advantage of those same opportunities, shorting PLS given the trade opportunities presenting in the market today would appear a very poor choice , accumulation seems a better choice however all this is hampered by the almost unprecedented market opportunities COVID has unexpectedly presented------please note these are my random thoughts and opinions and do not represent advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
0.030(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $9.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.07 $2.93 $75.87M 25.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 239340 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 16185 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.