PLS 1.29% $3.15 pilbara minerals limited

Listened to it today too. I understood it as follows:whammy one:...

1. 273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    Listened to it today too. I understood it as follows:

whammy one: capacity has to increase very fast
    whammy two: at the same time the quality of the output has to improve substantially

Up to now some 60% of Lithium went into the battery market. Brine producers used lot selection. With all the immediate growth coming from EVs, that doesnt work anymore. They need to increase capacity and all that increase has to be battery quality.
    For spod converters the same counts. Only battery quality matters. Some conversion capacity will be needed to upgrade non-battery grade material.

I think I have listened over the last two years to all his podcasts and this one struck me as probably his most bullish. In the last weeks he has been mentioning increasingly WA spod as one of the main sources for hydroxide until 2025, linking it to planned European conversion capacity and in the last podcast even to Teslas planned Austin facility.

He referred to hydroxide prices in the last boom (close to 30k per ton) and hinted that the spot price may go there again soon. At least that is how I understood it.

An important take away was, that any reasonable project will be needed and will get funded. Top quality projects shall benefit first. I am very long PLS and all in for Lithium.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.15
Change
0.040(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $9.480B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.16 $3.18 $3.12 $71.90M 22.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112482 $3.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.16 320783 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.