PLS 3.83% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

@lithiumburn"If those had listened to me when I told them the...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3380

@lithiumburn

"If those had listened to me when I told them the same at 90 cents they wouldn't be over 50% down

Can't believe the same dribble going on on this stock 12 months later"

12 months ago the share price was 32c ... which confirms your stupidity. You have to go back to mid 2018 for 90c.

I don't normally entertain trolls. Also, the word you're looking for is drivel, not dribble.

@Gbone9 :

IF the deal goes through ... and IF a SPP is offered to shareholders, then I would imagine that the eligibility date for the SPP, would be the date of the announcement, ie 28Oct20.

I doubt the CR would just be filled by Sophs and PEGs. PLS has a history of supporting its shareholders and Ken is always thankful in Reports. The last CR at 30c avoided retail shareholder dilution ... and was particularly generous to shareholders with a <500k share holding.

@JelloB

At any given time there will be multiple buyers, especially when a rush is on, like this morning. After the rush ... and sells at the line of scrimmage look barren, then those buyers can be influenced to hesitate, with some shorting. This happens with some regularity. A rise on big volume and then collapse on small volume.

The tree is shaken and gets some sellers out, while buyers hesitate, looking for a lead in.

These big Instos have large positions BOTH long and short. They operate under Nominee title to cover up who they're working for, although they'll be sure to publicly state, its just clients of some ilk.

AIMHO, of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
0.110(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $8.969B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.99 $3.10 $2.95 $98.90M 32.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 16986 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 175531 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.