PLS 4.83% $3.15 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-8116

1. 4,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3105
    Nice first post mate, I’ve experienced that journey. It’s very hard to explain to the wife what is happening sometimes! They just see the now.

These lithium stocks are smouldering at the moment and anybody with any clue can see what’s coming.

Stockpiles are diminishing in China, prices over the last two months show signs of life after nearly two years of decline. EU mandates continuously being brought forward. Bans on combustibles being fast tracked. Mega battery stations to stabilise grids beginning to be appreciated and adopted around the world, gas substations in California being converted. Massive new lines of EV’s planned in 2021-2022. Enormous investment by oil companies in charging networks across the globe. Solar and home battery systems becoming very affordable with electricity suppliers beginning to realise the value with more offering payback for the excess your home grid might provide.

EV mileage continues to increase as batteries improve.

Companys like PLS & GXY are set in my mind for massive SP appreciation.

Good luck all, the energy transformation process is under way and this has been evident for the last two months as SP have increased.

Suspect 2021-2022 will see some phenomenal gains.

Oh yeah, extremely excited after two years of darkness

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.