PLS 1.99% $3.08 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-8241

1. 991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    "Ok now ladies and gentlemen if you will look over to the right and this is the last display today as we are approaching closing time in the museum .
    So what you are looking at is what they called in the day an "Internal combustion engine, and it created power in motor vehicles or "cars "by converting petroleum or oil products into pollution, and what... sorry I can hardly see you ...that girl in the back with your hand up...you have a question...whats that ?...oh yes, I agree whole heartedly, indeed..., what were they thinking !

So time for another question ..yes you sir ....what's that, the man in the picture frame you say ?...ah yes that was one Mr Ken Brisden who at the time was the head of the company that helped change the world by giving us clean air.
    Thank you ladies and gentlemen for visiting the Pilgangoora Museum ..oh and by the way all your cars outside have been , while you were visiting us fully, recharged for free with our new induction system , so you should all be good for another 1000 kms...thank you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.08
Change
0.060(1.99%)
Mkt cap ! $9.273B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.00 $3.08 $2.99 $63.97M 20.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $3.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 287572 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.