PLS 5.69% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-8775

1. 11,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2125
    "Does anyone know what happened to Barg?"

An old and close friend is Barg. I last saw him some months ago late one night chowing down on possum jerky high in a tree. We spoke briefly while his Mexican wife was away sharpening her machete. Apparently, he had tried to appease her anger with a Toyota hybrid 4x4, but that just drove her to a renewed machete attack on his resident tree for trying to buy her off with a hybrid when a Rivian was promised. I swear you could hear her cursing him from two streets away in colourful Mexican expletives. And things intensified when he dropped a cool $50 large on AJM.

I said to him, "so, I guess your screwed? To which he replied: "Not in the least, dear boy. I purchased a small holding in AJM because I was in no doubt that PLS would mount a takeover at some stage, and I alluded that surety to the HC folks years ago, and was poo, pooed by many. When I play, I play the long game. A slight miscalculation on the type of takeover, given the TO was a tad hostile, but of little consequence, given the bargain basement acquisition of AJM and my large holding in PLS. Its all about the long game you see."

"So what now in your game of thrones, I asked?"

"Now," he said, "its all about the 'End Game.'

"Do tell," I responded.

"Tiz simple, my friend. The battery thematic has now changed to the positive and the PLS/AJM conglomerate is soon to be a lithium force on the world stage. As the battery thematic explodes into the year of 2022, and the SP reaches circa $5 to $10, then PLS becomes a prime TO target to the big boys, triggering a bidding war, which 'may' drive the SP to $10/$20. That there is the 'End Game."

Barg was last seen high in an ironbark laughing at his wife's vein attempt to chop it down while he taunted her with the cry of: 'You'll never take me alive, while reminding her that she had promised if he he married her there would be no violence.

All life's a game to Barg, and one can only imagine his magnificent view of her ample cleavage from the heights of yonder tree. Its all about strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.16
Change
0.170(5.69%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.10 $3.20 $3.05 $117.6M 37.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 72180 $3.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.17 222212 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.