PLS 1.64% $3.10 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-9717

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    thanks. Your views on leaders should also be comprehensive and not selective. Those thinking coal as base load should be shut down ASAP are quite uninformed. It overlooks the reality that the luxuries of our world now are a result of fossil fuels and resources creating the wonderful life that we have now but few seem to fully appreciate. To think that sun and wind will equal or better this is a far fetch. However technology advances may well continue and improve.
    I’ll pick one point as you feel it’s advancement to shut down base load coal and scomo is behind and somehow the 50’s being the rhetorical reference. The real issue is shouldn’t there be great plans to built low emission new coal generation and that would be foresight? Sadly the greenies n many hard left can’t see the forest from the trees. So you cherry picked but forgot to acknowledge that NEW coal generation is being built across the world with over 2,000 new plants. China seems to have a strong hand in many of these proposed and in progress sites. So are we not behind because we are not securing our future reliable sources of power for efficiency in all things in our national interests, that’s coal? So many countries expanding with coal generation, why not us? I’m just calling out your hypocrisy really....as your thoughts are to rollout inefficiency and prematurely at tax payers expenses plus commonwealth debt when we have real crisis on our hands, just to be like other countries. So why not more base load reliable coal like other countries? After all, we hold much of the quality supply on our door.
    Follow other countries on your ideology but not on their other focuses? I forgive for conveniently omitting the whole picture. Other countries as I’ve said yesterday, have far different issues that drive technology in different directions and priorities. Demographics, densities and much more affect this. Let’s not try to be leaders in trials, it’s wasteful financial resources. Germany story could enlighten you maybe. Our inroads to solar certainly took manufacturing of such away from Australia and certainly assisted the Chinese, but I think it’s best we strive for what’s best for us?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.10
Change
0.050(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.335B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.21 $3.26 $3.08 $87.12M 27.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 195050 $3.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.