PLS 0.00% $3.11 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-9780

1. 18,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3754
    Thank you Sjlasx... That VW report is a great read and after looking at it I would NOT call VW’s stand ‘dogmatic’ as per the Benjamin Werhmann story of 24/07/20 I linked earlier; [Volkswagen and Bosch CEOs clash over future use of hydrogen in cars].

It was published 07/11/19 and is very circumspect, headlined VW believes the case for EV is “... a clear case, until further notice”.

For anyone who has not looked, here is a share of a couple of relevant comments;
    .... “Volkswagen Group Research is continuing to explore fuel cell technology and Audi, for example, has announced a small-scale hydrogen-powered vehicle for 2021”...
    .... “ The current facts prove Volkswagen right...” (to focus on large scale EV).

- I think it defines “current” as being the ‘push phase’ for e mobility, ie until 2023 - 2025, and there is plenty more rational, expert analysis quoted including notes to ‘dangerous hype’
    (which in my opinion - referring again to the ‘bubblegum’ tendencies of many ‘news’ producers and public figures across the board, is a thing that is truly “mind bogglingly stupid”.)

“...In addition to the very real potential of green hydrogen, there is currently a dangerous hype,” warn experts from the management consultancy Boston Consulting Group (BCG) in a new study quoted by the Handelsblatt.
    The Horváth&/Partners study also comes to the same conclusions.
    Instead of spending billions on the vision of a hydrogen society, the study authors concluded that investments in this promising technology should concentrate on applications in which they also make economic sense.
    “We believe that there is great potential if green hydrogen is promoted in applications in which it can really become established in the long term.
    Above all in industry, but also in heavy goods, air and sea traffic,” says Frank Klose, co-author of the study...”

As to Elon, there are plenty of past reports out there headlined he has publicly admitted he is wrong so surely he will have no qualms to do so again come the day of green hydrogen when all the Teslas, VWs and whatever else are refuelling on green electricity from this or whatever else.

And yes to all things mind blowingly cool vs mind bogglingly stupid Sjlasx.
    From the ABC yesterday [SpaceX launches 143 satellites from a single rocket, including 10 stationed in polar orbit]

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 26/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.11
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.360B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.18 $3.08 $89.18M 28.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 940080 $3.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.11 223576 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.