PLS 1.19% $4.15 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-10441

1. 2,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    well maybe we are thinking in similar fashion from differing views, all the discussion takes into account existing suppliers , not new suppliers and new processes,Musk is supposedly looking at refining manufacture of battery and also extraction of raw material, so while I am long term bullish on PLS I am now considering the science behind the processes to get LI most large scale operators are including PLS are looking at that now and the USA will be looking hard at the USA for domestic supply of Li , the shortfall they predict cannot estimate how many new producers might become viable through new processes nor how many C&M mines or operators might be viable with new processing tech for raw material---so yes I agree there is a disconnect Europe will produce as much as they can of their own and they are I believe building chem plants and battery plants at an enormous rate, PLS is an enormous resource and will have a huge supply to offer but that doesnt guarantee the shares will continue to go up at a dramatic rate if there is no sign of big profits , so only time will tell if I am right but I sold out , Australia hopefully in the future will produce battery or be further along the supply chain than just raw material, all we are is a low cost supplier look what FMG have achieved through changing how things are done and thats what Lithium needs in my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.15
Change
-0.050(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.18 $4.19 $4.13 $81.93M 19.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45688 $4.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.16 78493 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.16
  Change
-0.050 ( 0.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.19 $4.19 $4.13 3824343
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.