PLS 1.19% $4.15 pilbara minerals limited

The price of lithium chemicals in most if not all its forms are...

1. 1,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1731
    The price of lithium chemicals in most if not all its forms are ripping ahead in China and on other seaborne markets.

PLS can look forward to the restarting of the Altura operations should spodumene pricing incentivize production - which is looking likely - one would assume by the end of this year.

Lots of technical work, drilling, offtake agreements, cost reductions and synergies to put in place before then.

We also have POSCO and as one would hope, other potential avenues for pursuing a downstream lithium hydroxide facility.

I think the sooner we get out of shipping off our spodumene and start converting it ourselves the better (without destroying the company's balance sheet or share structure).

The EV revolution 3.0 if you will is this time permanent due to legislative changes and the enormous 'green' push that incentivizes clean emission technologies.

I think we are in the box seat to reap the benefits from a looming supply crunch as it appears demand is far outstripping the pace in which producers can keep up and other related field juniors are due to come online in years to come (at best).

We do have mines in C&M that can come online but imo worldwide demand will satisfy them.

I really hope spodumene does hit that sweet $US650pt price this year and we can start funding future growth / paying back some debt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.15
Change
-0.050(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.18 $4.19 $4.13 $81.93M 19.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45688 $4.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.16 78493 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.16
  Change
-0.050 ( 0.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.19 $4.19 $4.13 3824343
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.