MAQ 1.95% $94.57 macquarie technology group limited

i assume that this claim against MAQ has gone away given the...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    i assume that this claim against MAQ has gone away given the APRA wins above?? that is excellent news i suspect!!

onwards to $100.

https://www.copyright link/technology/macquarie-telecom-accused-of-copying-product-misleading-clients-20201002-p561gi

Cocoon's claim says it became aware that Macquarie Telecom was failing to uphold parts of its agreement such as including Covata and Safe Share trademarks on its SigBox marketing material, and more significantly was not performing software upgrades produced by Covata for its clients.

This meant new features that Covata was developing in Safe Share, and code changes, which could improve the security of the software, were not being passed on to Macquarie Telecom's government clients.

Under the terms of its partnership agreement, Covata/Cocoon was not allowed to deal directly with Macquarie Telecom's clients. Its claim cites an occasion when APRA approached Covata directly wondering why it was not getting software updates, but that it had to simply refer it back to Macquarie Telecom.

The claim says Macquarie Telecom began telling its clients that upgrades were not available, and that the SigBox product was going to "end of life" in November 2019, ahead of an upgraded product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$94.57
Change
1.810(1.95%)
Mkt cap ! $2.437B
Open High Low Value Volume
$93.50 $94.57 $92.52 $4.043M 43.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200 $94.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$94.66 179 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.