MAQ 2.52% $89.61 macquarie technology group limited

i got in at $50 last year and have seen this go till $80. I am a...

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    i got in at $50 last year and have seen this go till $80. I am a bit sceptical if it would go down to the 50s again ( unless a punchy overall market correction). in the last 12 months they have secured a contract with a hyperscaler in their ic3 east data centre (fully renamed now) . Billing is to start in a couple of months from the hyperscaler. their construction of ic3e is complete. Ic3 w planning approval received. So in summary lots has happened in the business. at the current SP sits at a fair price level. price to book does not cover the fact the asset value of the Capex needs to be considered. ic3e potentially will be a sold with a leaseback generating further cash.

suggest go to Roger's website and read through all the presentation completed by his asset manager Gary Rollo on the company.

i agree he has been on the media a bit too much selling the merits of the company, but this company has a top notch management. 60% owned by insiders.

fyi- Roger's small cap fund is not actively selling or buying this as of October. Perhaps they are waiting for the $100 trigger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$89.61
Change
-2.320(2.52%)
Mkt cap ! $2.309B
Open High Low Value Volume
$91.80 $91.90 $89.52 $2.188M 24.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33 $89.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$89.97 12 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.