MAQ 0.14% $79.99 macquarie technology group limited

I'd just be repeating myself if I commented on anything you're...

1. 8 Posts.
    I'd just be repeating myself if I commented on anything you're saying here.

You seem really insecure about this and I don't know why. I'm on your side. I was letting you know that you were looking at something the wrong way, which you are, and you just jumped on the offensive really hard for no reason. Go reread my initial post, it's not hostile. I'm sorry if I've upset you by questioning your knowledge of a company you haven't worked for in an industry you clearly don't have a solid grasp of. Maybe I'm wrong and the asx reports that a company crafts to incite more investment give a more accurate insight into the company than working there for years though.

I'm not in some profession where my employers standing in the market is irrelevant like support or HR or finance or whatever. It's a bit beyond me why, as someone who has '50% of their portfolio' in MAQ, you're fighting me on this instead of asking why I'm saying what I'm saying, or what I thought about xyz within the company/industry. I'd be curious to get insight from people who worked at and personally know half the leadership team of companies I have big holdings in, not overly defensive.

Jumping off this burner. Feel free to reply and have the last word.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$79.99
Change
0.110(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $2.061B
Open High Low Value Volume
$80.55 $80.60 $78.90 $1.934M 24.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57 $79.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$80.10 224 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.