MAQ 3.37% $94.71 macquarie technology group limited

Good news, bad news, page-46

1. 4,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 340
    Nice independent and unbiased article on information and communication technologies (ICT), etc and gives MAQ a bit of a wrap, but as I'm biased I'll quote it:

"Because by the early 2000s, it had become clear that telecoms and IT had started to merge into a more complex technology environment.

This became known as information and communication technologies (ICT).Macquarie Telecom became one of the first to embrace this concept. It successfully operated in the medium-size business market, as there was a clear need there for a more integrated technology approach. The stock market's reaction was not good — their share price got hammered for a while. It took some time before the market understood that Macquarie Telecom had made a brilliant move, as slowly but surely their approach started to pay off."

Click on "Regional Australia secures own digital success despite Coalition's woeful NBN":

advertisingnotallowed/business

Edit: HC didn't like it, try Googling that heading, it's on Independent Australia website.

Last edited by ThereAbouts: 26/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$94.71
Change
-3.300(3.37%)
Mkt cap ! $2.441B
Open High Low Value Volume
$98.00 $98.07 $93.76 $3.824M 40.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 169 $94.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$95.05 62 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.