PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-10052

1. 2,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Hi Necho, Mr Udd the sook got his words/meanings all mixed up he meant to say the Lithium technology via EVs etc will outlast him !!!! uhmmm I noticed he works for BHP (iron ore etc) and mumbles about the most abundant metal (nup not interested wont last) on this rock of ours. I wonder if he knows that the earth is a very hot "iron ball" and that there are only 4 major players + many medium to small (that are squeezed by those majors - sounds like Li miners) in the iron extraction game - he doesnt know what hes talking about!!! Lithium we dont need its just a fly on the wall - swat. I wonder if he knows a bloke named Elon Musk or has heard of Tesla, VW , Chinas lot of EV companies, GM, Ford, Gogoro etc, and, someone should let him know that the 7billion folk on this rock no longer ride horses and need cleaner transport to help mittigate CC and reduce pollution of/on our iron rocket that his BHP is helping to fu- ---k with their oil, coal and gas interests up. Feel good a Monday morning spleen cleaning rant ohhhh also our Oz political parties have not got a clue???? all one of them has to do is "announce that in the next term of Govt we will start to convert our Commonwealth Fleet to EVs BINGO!!!! but yawn back in ya box sport it seems this little old sheep farmer has no idea Lol lol lol lol Rant over. GLLTSHs and BHP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.