PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-10449

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    You don't find it curious the majority of these inner city "independents" happen to support the exact policy positions the heavily left leaning Holmes a Court has espoused on social media for years now? If the independents don't toe the line, when the money-well dries up, the independents will find re-election a lot more difficult because the simple reality is money talks.

For mine, this election isn't a changing face of Australia thing, it's a rebuke of the major parties for their handling of COVID and Australia demolishing a poor Morrison Government as it abandoned traditional LNP principles then found itself embroiled in a myriad of scandals. Many have and are doing it tough during COVID and at the end of their tether, they took it out at the booth. As many astute political commentators have mentioned, this result isn't an endorsement of Labor given their pitiful primary vote, it's a preference election fraught with pettiness in an unusual climate.

As for prognostications about the future, people should be careful what they wish for because everything comes with a cost, something Americans are finding out the hard way. Obviously, I'm heavily invested in the green revolution but observing how the disastrous Biden administration has approached and is managing their energy policy, with equally challenged zealots here, my faith in it being done right isn't at the government level but with the management of companies I've chosen to invest in. In PLS I trust.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.