PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-11007

1. 44 Posts.
    GS: "It will fall further to an average of just over $US16,000/t in 2023"
    Has anyone seen the GS basis/explanation for this dramatic price fall forecast?

Battery demand curve is vertical, OEM prices are increasing at the end of the supply chain, production slots are incredibly hard to secure, even into next year. Is anyone aware of extremely high volume producers coming on line within the next 18 months?

BYD having their own mines doesn't really change the supply/demand balance, even BYD were able to magically get these mines producing at the volumes required in the next year. It just takes out some liquidity in the market. I'm not sure if that favours either side (buyers or mines).

Would really like to understand GS logic for such a dramatic price decline forecast and why sellers that didn't just have stops triggered have agreed with this narrative. I mean, this isn't really a speculative sector anymore. That's a huge price decline forecast in a short time. Hopefully the value investors do their research overnight and steady the ship tomorrow before open.

Seems like a smart day for the new CEO/MD announcement. Except for a few over dilution events when PLS was cash constrained, management have always been pretty impressive IMHO. Onwards and sideways for a bit. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.