PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

So an ugly day ahead, again. JabraD may get removed from my...

1. 6,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3786
    So an ugly day ahead, again. JabraD may get removed from my signature today, or tomorrow.

All the "Catching a Falling Knife" and "Don't fight the tape" cliches will no doubt be in full use today.

This is when your own intuition and slowed down thinking comes into play. Like March 2020. So there will be many babies to pick up when this is finally over. Just pick the right ones folk. It won't be BNPL stocks for me.

US $ surges and bonds sell off with rising yields. Fed in panic mode (not that they will want us knowing that) as the realisation hits that inflation wasn't temporary and they need to act.

Will the recession ease inflation and give supply chains a chance to start functioning again? So many variables and unknowns. I haven't a clue but one thing I'm betting on. Companies in safe jurisdictions with cash flow, cash in bank, low debt, good partnerships, Tier 1 assets and good management will prosper on the other side. Will EV sales stay buoyant? Will new projects be delayed as capital raising becomes an issue?

Ford, Rivian, GM. Even though I cannot get your EV's in Oz, purchase now delayed until at least 2025. Overseas holidays cancelled. Most discretionary purchases cancelled. This is old school and how I lived pre 1990. It's not that dire for me but old habits die hard when you've lived frugally for a large portion of your life. How many retired folk with Airbnb's do all their own property maintenance, gardening and mop up all the little things that cleaners miss to maintain a 5 star rating?

The market is now starting to heed the warnings from the Fed about interest rates. Until now, I don't think they quite believed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.