PLS 2.01% $2.92 pilbara minerals limited

Great info there Sonaray.....as hoped, it sounds certain now,...

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651

Great info there Sonaray.....as hoped, it sounds certain now, that the product from Ngungaju Plant - is not covered by offtake. (about 40% of 580ktpa, is in fact Ngungaju (200ktpa), plus those odd spot sales we have been seeing from Pilgangoora. 350ktpa or 60% we know is Pilgangoora.

Ngungaju mine was acquired only in more recent times, and therefore not likely subject to funding/off take arrangements, such as is the case for most of Pilgangoora. That Gold Coast presentation from a week or so back shows Ngungaju in full production from 1 July, also that is what has been reported previously.....so seemingly now all that product, will be sold at spot, ie the auction process.

There should be some imminent news flow and absolute bonanza profits....look you should be looking at pre tax quarterly free cash of $700 m, maybe or even likely, from the next quarter.

This level of cash, far exceeds their future development plans. We will need to be told reasonable soon.....what is going to happen to these sublime levels of cash flow.

The fundamentals are great - but just watching how the news flow and the dawning on people of the awesome scale of this company - be something to behold.

Just my thinking and you should check and double check everything for yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.92
Change
-0.060(2.01%)
Mkt cap ! $8.789B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.00 $3.01 $2.91 $68.57M 23.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 33426 $2.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.93 27520 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.