PLS 1.56% $2.84 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-1206

1. 1,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Thanks George.

What is a Scruple?
    noun .... a feeling of doubt or hesitation with regard to the morality or propriety of a course of action.
    verb .... hesitate or be reluctant to do something that one thinks may be wrong.

unscrupulous.......The unscrupulous person is without scruples of conscience, and disregards, or has contempt for, laws of right or justice with which he or she is perfectly well acquainted, and which should restrain his or her actions: unscrupulous in methods of making money, in taking advantage of the unfortunate.

There is a Proverb. nice guys finish last. (idiomatic) People who are decent, friendly, and agreeable tend to be unsuccessful because they are outmaneuvered or overwhelmed by others who are not so decent, friendly, or agreeable.

So is there room in business and finance for scruples, morals and decency?
    Is not the attraction of making big money quickly a scenario that naturally attracts these type of people?
    We are swimming in the same pool as these people so are we like them in some measure.?
    Can a shark afford scruples while competing with other sharks?
    shark.JPG

There will always be these people. Our mission if we choose to swim in this pool of blood is to stay alive and avoid being eaten.
    Tactically we are at a disadvantage but the sharks cannot eat everybody.

Pilbara Minerals has managed to keep afloat and prosper despite being a little fish. Much harder now as the company grows, but still a target for something to bite.

Damn I wax poetic. Must still be drunk from last night- I don't remember
    Incidentally I have an uncle still in jail for making big money..... Half an inch too big

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.84
Change
-0.045(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $8.536B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.87 $2.89 $2.82 $12.77M 4.472M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 176193 $2.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.84 147046 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.