PLS 1.64% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-1233

1. 8,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4435
    Thanks for posting sabine, I do want to discuss this important topic with you, which is a great opportunity for "most" actors.

I wonder if POSCO might have been lured, you ask.... Well, I'll answer that with a question if you don't mind.

In the context of more diversified supply chain, how are Oz government officials handling the exclusion of some actors from the conversation, which is necessary to meet that objective. Long term, I have no concerns, once the build out in other regions is in place, but in the short term, it's a bit of a worry. Having said that, I do not believe those excluded actors have a choice, and hope they are enjoying the squeeze, a special brand of karma.

Back to Australia's strategy, quite a few contradictions from a diversification perspective, given Oz already has the capacity to supply 50% of the worlds LCE units, not to mention the other cathode & anode precursor materials, though I can relate, it's good to have a big one....

Getting a little serious, how do PLS grab hold of these opportunities now, creating a clear 5 year development path.

Personally, I believe it was a blessing in disguise that the POSCO JV was delayed, in that the hydroxide plant isn't build yet, thus can be designed to accommodate PLS's midstream product, which is flexible and can swing to produce both carb or hydroxide chems, in turn, very efficient for the converters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.050(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.06 $3.00 $41.07M 13.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 622937 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.