PLS 5.84% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

Let me tell you a little story....Three people go exploring in a...

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3258
    Let me tell you a little story....

Three people go exploring in a forest and suddenly the ground shakes and they fall into some kind of cave.
    It is all dark, they can't see anything and all they feel are lots and lots of dirty rocks
    All of a sudden some kind of genie appears. He say's "I have a surprise for you. Should you dare I suggest you collect some rocks. But be warned no matter what you do you WILL be disappointed".
    The first goes, this is a trap and decides not to get any.
    The second grabs a few, just in case it's okay but not enough if things turn out bad.
    The third grabs as many as he could, what the heck I only live once.

Once they made their choices, the cave is full of light, The dirty rocks become diamonds.
    The first is disappointed that he now has no diamonds. Why didn't he get some when he had the chance.
    The second is disappointed that he did not get more, why did he hesitate when he had the chance.
    The third, while he grabbed all he could, is disappointed that he did not find a way to get some more.

Is PLS a rock that will turn into a diamond? I can't answer that and I ain't giving no advice. But the analysis I shared a few weeks back highlights what I am thinking.
    But, the recent falls and opportunity are turning me into person number 3. Buying up, but when the SP hits $10 some day, I will still be spewing. Same thing happened when accumulating sub 40c.

Something to think and reflect upon. DYOR and have a great day. I would just like to thank those that have been selling. No rush, I am still in the need for more. Big thanks to all the great posters out there sharing their data and wisdom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.160(5.84%)
Mkt cap ! $8.731B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.90 $2.80 $106.1M 37.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 325534 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 158813 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.