PLS 0.62% $3.20 pilbara minerals limited

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95

Episode E143 Listener questions
    PODCAST/ APPLE-SPOTIFY
    Joe Lowry on lithium prices in the future:

' I think as long as the lithium industries in a structural deficit the price situation looks great obviously the biggest threat to lithium price would be if there was an oversupply situation, its just supply and demand dynamics. i don't see demand collapsing so we are really focused on supply. It will take the industry a long time given all the issues getting all the mining projects approved although financing isn't as big of an issue now as it was 3 or 4 or 5 years ago.'

'Most big banks show a supply deficit but then ( laughs) have price going down. Most of the big banks analysts are not capable of
    discerning what reasonable supply estimates so the tend to not handicap the pfs and dfs numbers they see enough'.

Many more questions answeredhttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4631/4631457-e1f114edb24eba1e0d7e7a9fbe4c5e52.jpg
    Episode E143 Listener questions
    PODCAST/ APPLE-SPOTIFY
    Joe Lowry on lithium prices in the future:

' I think as long as the lithium industries in a structural deficit the price situation looks great obviously the biggest threat to lithium price would be if there was an oversupply situation, its just supply and demand dynamics. i don't see demand collapsing so we are really focused on supply. It will take the industry a long time given all the issues getting all the mining projects approved although financing isn't as big of an issue now as it was 3 or 4 or 5 years ago.'

'Most big banks show a supply deficit but then ( laughs) have price going down. Most of the big banks analysts are not capable of
    discerning what reasonable supply estimates so the tend to not handicap the pfs and dfs numbers they see enough'.

Many more questions answered

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4631/4631457-e1f114edb24eba1e0d7e7a9fbe4c5e52.jpg
    Last edited by PONTIOS: 29/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.20
Change
-0.020(0.62%)
Mkt cap ! $9.631B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.22 $3.23 $3.18 $79.04M 24.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $3.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.21 493680 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.